I usually don't have to motivate to get a lot done on Fridays. A little cleaning, some laundry and know that wifey is home for a couple of days to help out.
However, today, I'm not doing anything. I'm going to sit on my can and waste my time till the kids get off the bus, then I will get back to doing nothing.
Why? Or rather, how can I possibly get away with that without feeling the wrath of the better-half?
Because I was a total maniac at home yesterday. In no order, this is what I accomplished during 'work hours'.
1) Changed the battery in my car as in I did it, not the mechanic
2) Went to the gym
3) Cleaned the basement
4) Cleaned the litter box
5) Steam cleaned part of the carpet
6) Regular vacuumed the rest of the house
7) Fixed the light fixture
8) Went on the roof and cleaned the gutters
9) Gave one of the dogs a bath
10) Gave both the kids a bath
11) Made breakfast for four, lunch for two and dinner for four
12) Did 2 loads of laundry
13) Didn't let small disagreement with wife blow up into a huge deal
14) Did thank you notes with the boys
I think I'm missing something, because it sure seemed like a lot more. So today, I'm giving myself the day off.
Ok - I'm partially lying. I wrecked my lower back cleaning the gutters yesterday, so I'm really to broken down to do much, but even if I felt 100%, I totally killed it yesterday and can coast into the weekend.
happy friday peeps